How To Use The Calculator.
- Enter the amount bet into the ‘stake’ box, if you’ve bet ‘Each Way’ then tick the box next to ‘Each Way’
- Only enter whole numbers in the ‘stake’ box:- like 5, 12, 20 if you enter 5.50 the calculator will just round it up or down anyway.
- Now you’ll need to enter the odds you are going to get from the bookies, lets say the odds are 25/1 – In the two boxes next to the ‘bet 1’ text, enter 25 in the first box and 1 in the next box along
- To work out a multiple bet just repeat the process and remember to put the odds of your second bet into ‘Box2’ and click the ‘Double’ button.
- Your winnings are displayed when you click the green ‘calculate’ button
- The bet calculator will automatically add your stake back into your winnings
Remember that the Grand National is fast approaching! You can read about all the runners at
GrandNational2017.com find the winner of this years race with the best guide to the big day.