- To work out your bet you'll need to enter the odds you're getting from the bookies – You'll find two boxes with the word ‘Value' in them, replace the word ‘Value', with your odds. For example if you're getting odds of 25/1 enter '25' in the first box and ‘1' in the next box along.
- Next you can enter your stake (how much you're betting) in the box labelled ‘Enter Stake' it defaults to £10 – change this to the amount you've bet.
- Now you will see in the green ‘Return' box how much you could win. Calculations are done automatically.
- To work out a multiple bet just click ‘Double, Treble or Accumulator' and repeat the process as above, remember to enter the odds for your second, third, forth bet etc.
- Each way bets can also be calculated by clicking on the ‘Each Way' button. Options included ‘placed' returns or ‘win'.
Remember that the Grand National is fast approaching! You can read about all the runners at GrandNational.fans find the winner of this years race with the best guide to the big day.