- To work out your bet you’ll need to enter the odds you’re getting from the bookies – You’ll find two boxes with the word ‘Value’ in them, replace the word ‘Value’, with your odds. For example, if you’re getting odds of 25/1 enter ’25’ in the first box and ‘1’ in the next box along.
- Next, you can enter your stake (how much you’re betting) in the box labelled ‘Enter Stake’ it defaults to £10 – change this to the amount you’ve bet.
- Now you will see in the green ‘Return’ box how much you could win. Calculations are done automatically.
- To work out a multiple bet just click ‘Double, Treble or Accumulator’ and repeat the process as above, remember to enter the odds for your second, third, fourth bet etc.
- Each way bets can also be calculated by clicking on the ‘Each Way’ button. Options included ‘placed’ returns or ‘win’.
Remember that the 2021 Grand National is also fast approaching! You can read about all the runners at GrandNational.fans find the winner of this year’s race with the best guide to the big day. If you prefer betting on the football then check out footballacca.tips guide to the 2020/21 Premier League.
There are so many gambling sites in the UK and you can use our handy bet calculator to work out the odds from any of them. Perfect for all sports!