As the name comes from Asia by the bookies that offer a better chance of winning than the conventional fixed stakes bets which are called as the Asian Handicap Odds. The popularity of betting forms that have started in Asia has spread to the West, especially in the UK, with many online betting catering for this type of bet.
Stay Asian Handicap Odds Vs bets
With Asian Handicap Odds (also called Hang Cheng), eliminates the possibility of a draw. Feeling the weak team will get flawed from the bookies to balance the odds so it is the same probability for each team to win the game. There will only be two results for betting, “home win” or “win away”. “Handicap” means that the perceived weak team has received a virtual start head, effectively leading the match with a goal ¼, ½ goal, ¾ goal, 1 goal, 1 ¼ goal, etc. There may be some confusing terminology, for example, half defect (1/2 goal ), And a quarter of defects (1/4 purpose). This will be explained thoroughly in this article.
Advantages of the Asian Handicap market
- You eliminate the possibility of a draw, increasing the chance of winning from 33.3% to 50% in one game.
- Depending on the flaw that you can win your bet, even if your team is betting on not winning the game.
- You can bet on a team you believe will lose, but because of a major disability, you can still win the bet. Typical here is when the favourite team wins the game with just one goal.
- When following a ‘live' game, high tension because a single goal can lead you from losing to winning a ball bet (or vice versa).
- If you place multiple bets (accumulators), the number of possible outcomes is much less than in fixed odds (home/drawing / go betting), eg treble bets, where all 3 options must be true). The number of results is 2 x 2 x 2 = 8. With fixed odds the bet the number of results is 3 x 3 x 3 = 27.
The Benefits of Fixed Odds
- A very high number of bets to choose from.
- Banker. It is possible to bet on “sure” games that may be suitable for accumulators.
- Greater opportunities for outsiders (underdogs).
- Much easier to find the value of the bet. You just need home-pull-away estimates, in Asia Handicap it's necessary that you can predict the right results.
- MT: The Understanding of Asian Handicap Odds
- MD: As the name comes from Asia by the bookies that offer a better chance of winning than the conventional fixed stakes bets