The standard betting odds calculator will work out the payouts for most types of bet, including singles, each way bets and multiples. It's the perfect tool for quickly figuring out how much your bets should pay out.
We also provide more complex calculators for specialised bets on exchanges like Betfair. The Green Up Calculator and the Liability Calculator. However the calculator on this page is perfect for most people's needs.
Click Here for example of bet calculator filled in correctly.
How To Use The Bet Calculator.
- Enter the amount bet into the ‘stake' box, if you've bet ‘Each Way' then tick the box next to ‘Each Way'
- Only enter whole numbers in the ‘stake' box:- like 5, 12, 20 if you enter 5.50 the calculator will just round it up or down anyway.
- Now you'll need to enter the odds you are going to get from the bookies, lets say the odds are 25/1 – In the two boxes next to the ‘bet 1' text, enter 25 in the first box and 1 in the next box along
- To work out a multiple bet just repeat the process and remember to put the odds of your second bet into ‘Box2' and click the ‘Double' button.
- Your winnings are displayed when you click the orange ‘calculate' button
- The bet calculator will automatically add your stake back into your winnings