Click Here for example of bet calculator fill in correctly.
How To Use The Bet Calculator.
- Enter the amount bet into the ‘stake’ box, if you’ve bet ‘Each Way’ then tick the box next to ‘Each Way’
- Only enter whole numbers in the ‘stake’ box:- like 5, 12, 20 if you enter 5.50 the calculator will just round it up or down anyway.
- Now you’ll need to enter the odds you are going to get from the bookies, lets say the odds are 25/1 – In the two boxes next to the ‘bet 1’ text, enter 25 in the first box and 1 in the next box along
- To work out a multiple bet just repeat the process and remember to put the odds of your second bet into ‘Box2’ and click the ‘Double’ button.
- Your winnings are displayed when you click the green ‘calculate’ button
- The bet calculator will automatically add your stake back into your winnings